SmartData UK Ltd is a small office based software development company developing custom applications for businesses across the UK. Although small, the key environmental impacts of the company are considered to be from energy use. The company is committed to operating all offices in accordance with company environmental policies and all applicable laws and regulations and will specifically:
- Be committed to preventing the release of substances that cause environmental harm to the air, water or land.
- Train and encourage our employees to conduct their activities in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Conserve natural resources through careful planning and efficient use.
- Minimize waste through source reduction and recycling.
- Handle and dispose of wastes through safe, environmentally responsible methods.
- Conserve energy by improving the efficiency of its use in our operations.
- Conduct regular environmental assessments at our facilities, make recommendations for continual environmental improvement and take action as appropriate.
- Encourage our business partners to strive for the same high levels of environmental performance.
- Review the impact on the environment during corporate planning and decision making.
- Be committed to comply with relevant environmental legislation.